Divorce Deals ONLINE will show you how to preemptively resolve frictional topics and identify such topics between divorcing sellers before they emerge in negotiations with prospective buyers.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Articulate fundamental definitions of real estate terms.
- Clarify to a potential seller when it is appropriate to take the listing.
- Explain how to verify property ownership and why it is crucial to listing the property.
- Distinguish between real estate laws affecting buyers and sellers and that affecting real estate brokers and salespersons.
- List topics that should be negotiated in a divorce agreement in order to enable divorcing parties to sell their marital home without conflict between the sellers.
A divorce can pull everyone and everything into its grasp. This course will show you how to navigate through all of the complexities of selling a marital residence incident to a divorce.
Department of State License Course Code: M12059
Minimum System Requirements
*Price Subject to change
** Must complete the courses 6 months from the date you registered
***This CE class is also included in our 22.5 CE Renewal Course Package A where you can purchase 5 separate VIDEO CE classes that total 22.5 credits. Package A is on sale for $99 (no coupon code required).