Brokerage Lawsuits ONLINE is a video real estate continuing education course that satisfies 4 credits of the total 22.5 credits required by the NY Department of State for license renewal. This course was developed and instructed by Andrew Lieb, Esq., a premiere NY real estate litigator and compliance trainer that focuses his legal practice on real estate brokerage litigation. This course includes video segments filmed in front of a live studio audience and can be taken on Tablets, IPADs, MACs and PCs with a high speed internet connection.
Minimum System Requirements
*Price Subject to change
** Must complete the courses 6 months from the date you registered
Department of State License Course Code: M12987
Additional features include:
- Video Segments filmed from our live classes.
- Handouts that you can download, print and keep.
- Key Takeaway slides that summarize each section.
- Study Guides that will help you pass each unit quiz (the Department of State of NY requires quizzes for ALL online classes). With our Study Guides you can take the quiz as an open book. And don’t worry, we will give you all of the tools that you need to pass each quiz AND you can take each quiz over and over until you pass them.
- You will get credit for the time that it takes you to finish the quiz. You can even click on your gradebook to see all of the questions and learn the correct answers.
- We offer a note-taking feature that you can type and print your notes.
- You can also communicate directly with the instructor by our In-Class Comments feature.
How Long Does It Take To Complete Each Class?
- Each class will take the exact amount of hours as the credits it is approved for. Therefore, if the course is 4 credits, it will take you 4 hours.
- You do not have to take the entire course in one sitting.
- You can start and stop and replay each unit. You can resume where you left off.
- There are password checkpoints throughout the class to make sure that you are taking the class.