ABOUT LIEB SCHOOL CLASSES:
Lieb School Online Classes are videos that you can watch from a high speed internet connection.
Additional features include:
- Video Segments filmed from our live classes.
- Handouts that you can download, print and keep.
- Key Takeaway slides that summarize each section.
- Study Guides that will help you pass each unit quiz (the Department of State of NY requires quizzes for ALL online classes). With our Study Guides you can take the quiz as an open book. And don’t worry, we will give you all of the tools that you need to pass each quiz AND you can take each quiz over and over until you pass them.
- You will get credit for the time that it takes you to finish the quiz. You can even click on your gradebook to see all of the questions and learn the correct answers.
- We offer a note-taking feature that you can type and print your notes.
- You can also communicate directly with the instructor by our In-Class Comments feature.
How does the 22.5 Package work?
- Each package is comprised of different CE classes.
- You can take as many or as little CE classes in the package as you like.
- If you take all of the classes, you will get 22.5 credits (as required by the DOS to renew your license).
- If you only need a few credits, you can take the classes that you need to renew your license before your license expires, and save the additional classes until after you renew your license. Just make sure that you take the classes within the 6 months of registration because the classes do expire.
How Long Does It Take To Complete Each Class?
- Each class will take the exact amount of hours as the credits it is approved for. Therefore, if the course is 3.5 credits, it will take you 3.5 hours.
- You do not have to take the entire course in one sitting.
- You can start and stop and replay each unit. You can resume where you left off.
- There are password checkpoints throughout the class to make sure that you are taking the class.
Which classes in this package satisfies the required topics?
- Rental Training ONLINE: Satisfies the DOS Agency requirement for experienced agents.
- Rental Training ONLINE: Satisfies the DOS Fair Housing requirement.
- Conflicts of Interest ONLINE: Satisfies the DOS Agency requirement for new and experienced agents. This course is also accepted by LIBOR and HANFRA as satisfactory completion of the NAR Realtor mandatory ethics training requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
*Price Subject to change
** Must complete the courses 6 months from the date you registered